1. What is the Paperwork to be completed before we start outsourcing?
We will sign a mutual agreement before starting the actual process.
2. Other outsourcers want us to send physical documents. Is this the case with Vital Link?
No, Vital Link has an Internet based FTP (File Transfer Protocol) that you shall use to send your clients’ source documents electronically. You can also enter notes and comments about your clients’ tax data and accounting information that is important to the preparation of accounts and tax return. You should then inform Vital Link about the uploading of the clients’ records through an email. Vital Link staff will inform you of any important information about the accounts and tax return through an email and send you the final accounts using the same FTP.
3. What software will be used by Vital Link for the processing of accounts?
We will use the accounting software which you suggest us to use. We have professionals who are capable and aware of most accounting software’s used in the UK.
4. How do I communicate with Vital Link’s offshore staff?
Our support staff will be available for you 24/6. You can always email us or make a telephonic call at our UK number. Our accounting staff works in the UK time shift.
5. How long will it take to prepare my client’s accounts and tax return?
The duration of preparation of accounts and tax return depends on complexity of the business involved. The required hours for completion of accounts and tax return will be intimated in advance and only after the approval; the job will be executed within the said period.
6. What will be the review process before the dispatch of the final accounts?
In Vital Link, after the Accounts Assistant completes the job, he/she does a self review of the same and checks it with the ready made Process Checklist. The draft accounts is then forwarded to the Project Manager (Who is a UK GAAP acquainted Chartered Accountant) for the final review. He also draws the final queries and observations which are sent to you along with the final accounts.
7. What is the invoicing policy adopted by Vital Link?
The billing (invoicing) of the job is done in the following month for all work completed and delivered in the previous month. You shall pay the invoice within 15 days of receipt of such invoice. All payments shall be made via international transfers to such bank accounts as indicated by Vital Link.
8. Do you offer a free trial of your services?
Yes. We offer a free trial of our services. We will be glad to do a complete job free for you and this will help you understand our quality of service.
For a detailed enquiry please contact